Sunday, November 6, 2011

Oct 19th... Day 1

So most know I'm a little bit of a procrastinator... well, there were no exceptions when it came to my packing.

My flight left at 8:30am... and I was packing until 4:30am.... oops.

It worked out just fine though (minus the fact that I think my backpack is a little too full... but when you finish packing at 4:30am you have no time to repack). Anyway, Sarah Penner and I boarded our flight bright and early and didn't arrive until 11:00pm. It could have been a long day, however since I only slept an hour the night before I pretty much slept the WHOLE way down. It was lovely.

Anyway, first impression of Quito..... no one seems to be on the streets at 11:00pm...

1 comment:

  1. ha ha there is a reason they're not on the streets woman! I love you!

    ReplyDelete